Friday, April 13, 2012

Phone pics

Since I am such a technotard, I don't upload my phone pictures very often. It seems like they upload a different way every time and it just takes too much time to figure it out. Today I figured it out, so here is a random collection of photos from the past few months: Above, just a little example of my 2 children's personalities. James is Mr. Mellow, the reader, the artist, the all around "let-it-slide" guy. Remind you of one of his parents? That's right--Jake. Then we have Jack. Mr. Energy, Mr. Aggression, Mr. Stubborn. Remind you of one of his parents? Oh dear . . . I guess that would be me . . . at least he's super cute with those dark chocolate eyes. And his laugh is so infectious, he's a great little kid. I just always hope my kids inherit the best of me . . .
Jude's favorite time: naked time.
We love Purity Ice Cream. Every time we go there we have to take a picture and text it to Grandma Hallows because she loves Purity too.
One of my major projects lately has been going through the kids clothes, figuring out what still fits, deciding what to keep for the "younger generation", etc. I told Jack this hat was too small but he wanted to try it on anyway. He looks like Rocky after a hard fight . . .
Purity again . . .
Jude's first teeth. Haven't seen any signs of any more since.
Kind of a funny picture of Jack but even in "winter" I love our yard, with the stream and all of the trees.
Jack's findings in the playgroup Easter egg hunt.
All the cute playgroup kiddies!
Our Cornell hockey girlies. Jake's the team doc so we went to lots of games. Enough that we felt very invested in the team! They did great this year, going to the frozen four but losing in the semifinals. They are so fun to watch. Can't wait until next season!

2 comments:

Kim said...

LOVED these pics! Thank heavens for cell phones that take pics... whatever did we do before them?!? ha. Those were all such a fun peek into your life out there- from your backyard... to playgroup cuties... to adorable Jude's little moments! You guys have a beautiful life out there... Wishin we could go to purity with you! I'm sure we would be in love too! And oh ya, loved their different personalities pictured so perfectly at the top!!! Such handsome and good boys. You're a lucky... and amazing mama!

Unknown said...

Great blog on my Dad (grandpa Hallows)
Jack will probably be the king of many things when he is older, not the least of which will be his own house with his own wonderful family. And who knows maybe more.

I think Jude looks like Larry V.

Say Hi to Jake and James for me.

Love Dad