
Well, this is not exactly the Pinewood Derby, but we did like these pictures of Jude playing in the saucer!


Waiting for the fun to begin. Making faces at the camera.

Jake's attempt at capturing a photo finish. Missed the cars altogether. Oops!

The boys with their cars. They were both so proud of the work they put into shaping and decorating their cars. Our ward didn't really make it too much of a competition, trying to just make it fun for all the boys. But I think overall both our cars made a pretty good showing!

Bdee . . Bdee . . That's all folks . . .
(Literally for James--this was his last Pinewood Derby!)
1 comment:
Fun! I LOVE the pics, esp. of Jude--he has changed so much already--I wish I could give him a big squeeze right now! It was great to talk to you yesterday! Glad you guys are doing well!
Love Jenny
Post a Comment