Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas

I'm not the best person when it comes to taking pictures.  I would rather watch what's going on.  So, there could probably be better photos in this post, but oh well.  I have great memories!
Waiting impatiently for Christmas to begin.
 Our wall of friends.  We have moved so many times we have wonderful friends all across the country, from Utah to Wisconsin, to Connecticut, to Massachusetts, to Wyoming, to New York, well you get the idea.  We love to get updates and see everyone's children growing up, but it makes us miss all our friends!
 Jackson building his Ninjago Brickmaster.  With a little help from Dad.
 The kids were thrilled to wake up to white.  This is the most snow we'd had all winter.  Of course, it just opened things up and now we have over a foot and a half and it's snowing today.
 Our tree this year.
 The detritus of Christmas.
 And the stockings.
 Best picture of Christmas: James getting the Lego Ninjago set he's been wishing for forever.  He got it built in about 45 minutes.  Made me a little nostalgic for our Christmases growing up when my brothers would get big lego sets and we'd put them together.  Glad I have boys!!

2 comments:

doovie79 said...

Fun! I love having boys and legos, too, though I do have to say that Sammy got some girly legos this year (yes, they make those...). Love your tree!
Love Jenny

Trent said...

you should give a tour of your house