Well, it was more than time to get some new family photos done, seeing that Jude is almost 1.
So, here they are, taken at the Cornell Plantations by our good friend Becca Hagen.
It was so hard to get a good picture with everyone smiling! I think this one turned out best.
Pictures of the boys quickly turned into rough and tumble. Jude just didn't get what he was supposed to do.
Can't believe how old James has gotten.
This is a perfect Jack face. Clearly he is thinking of something that can't mean anything good for his parents.
I love this photo of Jude. He has such piercing blue eyes. He's definitely his own boy when it comes to looks--blue eyes, pale skin, blond hair (sometimes it even looks strawberry blond!).
Cheesy? Hopefully not too much. I like it.

8 comments:
These are great! Fun pictures! I love the ones of the boys "Loving on each other!"
Such a cute family! Great pictures.
Great pictures! Your boys have grown up so much since the last time we saw you guys. Becky, I really like your hair and Jude's blue eyes are gorgeous!
Those are all great pictures! What adorable kids you have.
I LOVE these!! Your outfits are great--I love the boys' shirts!!! I can't believe how much Jude has changed. I think they all turned out so cute!! What a good-looking family!!
Love Jenny
Cute pictures! You guys have a beautiful family. We miss all of you and still cant wait to meet little jude!!
Love the family pics!! And where did Jude get his looks?
Can I get a copy of the family pic for my fridge. The one I have up is the one Karina did and there is NO Jude in it.
You guys all look great!
I saw these at Mom's when we were there and ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM!!! We were all just googling over your handsome boys and thought you looked GORGEOUS! Really you look so beautiful. The lighting and everything about the pics are amazing! Love them.
Post a Comment